iLumen8 is our online reporting tool that provides clients with easy ways to interpret their asset management data with interactive reports.
Developed by the Lumensol Business Intelligence team, each iLumen8 platform is developed to be completely bespoke for that client’s requirements, creating tailored reporting built to support all levels of the organisation, from board members to operatives.
Simply put – it’s client’s data viewed in the way they need.
Need to know your current WIP or if a property has had higher than average repairs, no problem iLumen8 can show you at a click of a button.
Watch our demo below for a sneak peak at the platform and what it might be able to do for you or get in touch for more information.
- The Repairs Dashboard shows data on the top 8 measures
- Each measure has a gauge showing the last full months performance
- Underneath each gauge is a chart to show the trend over time against the target
- The Productivity Dashboard shows the number of jobs completed per day per operative
- The reports can be filter by trade e.g. carpentry
- These can then be viewed to compare the individual operative's performance
- The WIP tracker shows the trends in WIP overtime
- Blue bars show number of jobs raised
- Gold bars show number of jobs completed
- Solid blue line shows WIP at the end of each period
- Red line shows WIP that is Out of Target at the end of each period
- The dotted blue lines show the target window for WIP of 2 and 3 weeks of demand
- The target lines are based on a 6- week rolling average
- The reports are dynamic and can be filtered by Priority, Delivery, Trade etc.
Damp and Mould Risk Tracker
Damp and Mould jobs can be prioritised using data from a variety of different sources:
- HHSRS survey data
- Vulnerability data
- SORS codes
- Repeated jobs
- Key word text searches
These can then be used to “score” each property and create a risk profile
The properties can be viewed on a map to identify any hot spots